Ready to start a career working with the top retailers in the nation! We are looking for value-driven leaders who want to make an impact in a fast-paced environment. Our headquarters outside of Chicago, IL serve the U.S., Canada, and International partners.
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
The main role of the Accounts Receivable Specialist is to manage all aspects of the billing and collections process in a fast paced, goal-oriented department. To accomplish this, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for invoicing customers for product and services and for collection of all accounts receivable money in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. This position also provides support to the Director of Finance and Administration by successfully completing all assigned responsibilities.
- Responsible for the entire Accounts receivable and Collections process
- Issue customer returns and credits
- Assist with closing the month
- Other bookkeeping functions as needed
- Prefer at least four years of experience in accounting
- Knowledge of billing and collection procedures required
- Must demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Description: The Business Development Manager is an ambitious and energetic individual responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue goals by selling Sennco products and solutions into all market sectors. The Business Development Manager will increase Sennco’s market share by focusing on assigned retail and fixture house accounts as defined by the annual business plan. The goal of this position is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients while representing Sennco in a professional and courteous manner.
- Develop and expand existing customer base with new and existing products.
- Achieve sales goals as established by the strategic plan.
- Build close relationships and excellent at closing the sale.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Recent and year-over-year track record of quota performance.
- Experience bringing complex ROI-focused solutions to market.
- Experience calling on Mobile operations, Retailers and/or Fixture Houses preferred.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.