Ready to start a career working with the top retailers in the nation! We are looking for value-driven leaders who want to make an impact in a fast-paced environment. Our headquarters outside of Chicago, IL serve the U.S., Canada, and International partners.
Job Title: Account Manager
Description: The Account Manager is responsible for developing strong relationships with customers. This position will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of Sennco’s products/solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience. A successful Account Manager will collaborate with Sennco’s sales team to achieve sales quotas and strategically grow Sennco’s business.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products/solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field strongly preferred.
- Proven work experience as an account manager, key account manager, junior account manager or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive.
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Description: The Business Development Manager is an ambitious and energetic individual responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue goals by selling Sennco products and solutions into all market sectors. The Business Development Manager will increase Sennco’s market share by focusing on assigned retail and fixture house accounts as defined by the annual business plan. The goal of this position is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients while representing Sennco in a professional and courteous manner.
- Develop and expand existing customer base with new and existing products.
- Achieve sales goals as established by the strategic plan.
- Build close relationships and excellent at closing the sale.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Recent and year-over-year track record of quota performance.
- Experience bringing complex ROI-focused solutions to market.
- Experience calling on Mobile operations, Retailers and/or Fixture Houses preferred.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
Job Title: Engineering Technician
Description: The Engineering Technician is responsible for supporting the design, development, testing, release, installation, maintenance, and tech support for all Sennco products including mechanical and electronic systems and software per required specifications, focusing on value, quality, safety, reliability, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Supports our sales and marketing teams by providing technical and quotation support, building sales samples and demos, providing pilot/test installation and tradeshow setup assistance.
- Supports our customer support team as tech support backup by handling tech support calls and helping determine root cause of product or customer issues and quickly determine corrective actions.
- Supports our procurement team by assisting with new parts.
- Supports our production and quality teams by providing input for manufacturing, first article inspection, and testing that strive to minimize product defects.
- Supports our engineering team through all aspects of product development from concept to production release including basic design, prototype assembly, testing, troubleshooting, compliance, validation, documentation, and manufacturing support.
- Minimum 2-Year technical degree.
- Prefer; 3+ years of technical experience in a product development and production environment including electromechanical assembly, soldering skills, and testing.
- Have experience with, or ability to learn and use quality and documentation control procedures and tools.
- Proficient in Altium Designer or other EDA tools. PCB layout and SolidWorks experience a plus.